“VALUEHACKER", “company”, "we", "us", or "our" shall mean, VALUEHACKER TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED, a company registered under Companies Act 2013, located at A/804, Siddhi Enclave, Nanda Patkar Road, Vile Parle East. Mumbai – 400057.
"Users", "You", "Your" shall mean and include the Companies who will have access to the Platform for availing the Services.
"Platform”, means and includes www.moneyuncle.com and our mobile apps (Android & iOS) developed and owned by VALUEHACKER TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED, to enable the Users to avail the Services through the Platform.
"Services" shall mean services offered through the Platform to the Users. MoneyUncle is a Stock Market Idea Sharing & Learning Platform. We connect users to top market experts. Users can access trading/investment ideas and learning content shared by the experts on the platform.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
- Registration via OTP based verification on mobile number is mandatory to access our service.
- At the time of registration, Users may be required to provide certain information which includes photo, name, email ID, phone number, location, gender, PAN, date of birth and additionally personal preferences like stocks watchlist, time horizon, knowledge level, capital size and risk profile questions collectively referred as “User Profile Content”
- Users agree to provide accurate and complete registration information. You must ensure to recheck the information or data being provided to us. In case if any of the data/information is found to be inaccurate or incorrect, the same shall be informed to us for immediate amendment. We shall not be responsible for the authenticity of any information including personal information submitted to us.
- The company will receive and store any information you knowingly enter on the Services of the platform, whether via computer, mobile phone, other wireless device, or in any other way that you provide to the company.
INFORMATION COLLECTED VIA TECHNOLOGY
- To make our Site/App and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), and domain name.
- We also use some marketing cookies provided by third parties to collect and analyse various information about the users of the service. No personal or intrusive information is collected in this process though.
USE OF INFORMATION
- User grants the Company a personal, limited, revocable, non-transferable and non exclusive right to use your data for providing our Services most efficiently.
- User also grants the Company the right (i) to display User data like Photo, Name etc. on the Platform (ii) promote or distribute it for the access of other Users and Experts.
We use such Personal Information in the following ways:
- To identify you as a user in our system.
- To provide improved administration of our Site and Services.
- To provide the Services you request.
- To improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site and Services.
- To send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes.
- Protect our services and our users.
- Market and customer analysis, market research and statistics.
- To prevent and detect fraud or abuse of our services as well as to prevent, detect and investigate any potential unlawful or prohibited activities.
- The following PII data shall be collected from users and used as explained below :
USER DATA TO BE USED FOR Photo Display Picture of your account Name Account Name on our platform Email ID, Phone number To send you OTP, updates and real time notifications Location, Gender, PAN, Date of Birth Mandatory regulatory requirements by SEBI when you sign an agreement with RIA/RA Experts
- Personal preferences like stocks watchlist, time horizon, knowledge level, capital size and risk profile questions to serve you personalized content feed and recommendations.
- We share some of the collected information with third-party analytics tools in order to produce intelligent insights, detect & remove fraudulent data, including spam, and offer better services. Our data sharing with such agencies is governed by GDPR & other applicable industry regulations.
We do not share, sell or rent user’s personally identifiable information to third parties. Company will not share or distribute any user information with third parties except as provided below:
- When required to do so by law or regulation, or in response to a request from a law enforcement or governmental agency or authority or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Notwithstanding the above, the company employs other 3rd party services and people to perform specific tasks on our behalf and may need to share your information with them (and for them to use that information) in order to provide aspects of our Services to you (eg : Sending you email, SMS/Whatsapp, In-app push notifications, user engagement).
- The Company has adopted reasonable industry standard security practices to ensure that there are adequate safeguards and techniques to protect the data of the user against any unauthorized or unlawful use, access or disclosure.
- The company will not store, copy, disclose or use the data of the user except as necessary for the performance of the Service.
- Please be aware that no method of internet data transmission or any method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. The company will always make reasonable efforts to ensure the security of the data, however we cannot guarantee the absolute security of user account information. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
DELETION OF INFORMATION OR DATA
- You may request that we delete any personal information that we have collected from/about you from your personal user account created on our platform.
- You can access the same under ‘My Profile’ section on the app. You may also request for complete profile deletion via the “Delete my account” button. Alternatively, you can request deletion of your personal account information by sending an email to email@example.com
- Upon deletion, your data is stored with us for a few weeks in case you decide to activate your account again. After this stipulated time period, all your data will be permanently deleted.
- However, we may retain some personal information as authorized under applicable law, such as personal information required as necessary to provide our services, protect our business and systems from fraudulent activity, comply with law enforcement requests pursuant to lawful process, for our own internal purposes reasonably related to your relationship with us, or to comply with legal or financial compliance obligations.